Posts following my journey with HIV, from diagnosis to present day.
- The Start – Part 1It was quite scary hearing the doctor talk about numbers in the millions. I'd started treatment and knew I was … Read more
- The Start – Part 2As I walked through the corridors of the hospital, I felt that everyone was looking at me as if they … Read more
- Telling Friends & FamilyUntil very recently, when it came to telling people I was HIV positive, it felt like I was re-living my … Read more
- Damaged GoodsAfter getting over the initial shock from the diagnosis, I became very aware that I was still a single man … Read more
- The First Night OutAll of a sudden, I was on the dance floor, looking around and thinking I must be the only one … Read more
- Don’t let HIV own you!Since speaking openly about my HIV status, I have taken ownership of it. People can think what they like, but … Read more
- One Year OnIt's been just over a year since I was diagnosed HIV+ and getting on for a year that I have … Read more
Learn more about HIV, treatment and prevention.